Summer camp instructors (m/f/d)
As Day Camp Instructor you provide care, supervision and program facilitation for your assigned campers in each weekly session.
What are you going to do:
The International School of Stuttgart is a non-profit Kindergarten through 12th grade, CIS and NEASC accredited, IB World School offering an international curriculum to a student body of about 850 from over 30 nations. Among its strengths are its student-centered and holistic approach to learning and its commitment to professional development and emphasis on student pastoral care.
For our annual summer camp for children between 4 -12 years of age, we are looking to hire several SUMMER CAMP INSTRUCTORS for the period 23 June – 20 August, 2021 (you should be at least available for 3 consecutive weeks).
Are you a high energy, self-starter, who is experienced and/or has the desire to work with children and youth in a camp setting? Do you have excellent people skills and a friendly, responsible, service-oriented attitude as well as strong communication and teamwork abilities? Are you also flexible and adaptable to changing situations and children’s needs and have a genuine interest in the development of youth?
If your answers are yes, you should keep reading. :-)
As Day Camp Instructor you provide care, supervision and program facilitation for your assigned campers in each weekly session. Working in an outdoor environment may be required.
- Assist the Lead Instructors and Camp Director with the oversight of summer program activities, and field trips
- Make sure all equipment and supplies are ready and set-up for activities in advance and that it is properly cleaned up and stored at the conclusion of the activity or day
- Assist Lead Instructors with organizing and monitoring day camp programs to ensure maximum participation from campers
- Assist in language instruction and help plan daily activities
What we offer:
- An exciting, fast paced environment for seasonal employment
- Be part of a fun, welcoming community of international staff
- Experience working with children from around the world
- A summer of fun!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Display commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people
- Value and respects the views and needs of children and young people
- Have up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the protection of children and young people
If you are interested in this exciting position and are at least 18 years old, please apply with
the following documents:
- “Immatrikulationsbescheinigung” / certificate of enrollment
- Info about time frame of availability
- Proof of measles immunization
- Proof of first aid training, no older than 2 years (otherwise there would be a mandatory first aid course on Saturday, June 26, 2021)
- (work permit – if applicable)
An “Erweitertes polizeiliches Führungszeugnis” / police check with no records must be provided later in the application process
This would be great as well:
- Camp experience
- Experience working with children and/or in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Second language, preferably Deutsch :-)
- Education Level
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Salary indication
- 340,00€ pro Woche
- Responsible for
- Providing care, supervision and program facilitation for your assigned campers
- Profession Sub-category
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Pflege / Betreuung / Babysitting
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.