Intern (f/m/d) (6 months): Event Operations & Project Support for the T&I Berlin Operations & BI
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area manages SAP´s overall platform, technology and innovation strategy.
T&I drives the incubation of new ventures (SAP.iO), the development of innovative solutions, and the engineering of intelligent technologies (ML, AI, IoT, etc.) to build a fully integrated, extensible foundation for all SAP applications – the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
The T&I Strategy and Operations team within the T&I board area orchestrates and guides the execution of SAP T&I´s global strategy with the local Berlin & Potsdam Chapter in conjunction with SAP Labs Berlin, focusing on strengthening SAP´s position as an innovation driver and thought leader in the vast ecosystem of Berlin through various strategic and customer-centric projects and driving local employee engagement.
The T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights team is responsible for all operational, analytical, and project management tasks of the T&I Strategy and Operations Berlin & Potsdam chapter and SAP Labs Berlin. The team also functions as cross-departmental and cross-board support to enable internal and external collaboration-projects and establish business processes by turning creative thinking into innovative solutions pursuing an end-to-end responsibility approach for all projects in record time.
Our team, T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights combines the agility of a startup with the backbone of a global market leader. We work in small teams, leverage each other´s diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, and always strive for operational excellence and best run processes.
You are a driven allrounder eager to take on new business process operations, event management, and project management challenges? If the answer is yes, we have the right opportunity for you!
As part of the T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights team you will provide administrative support to maximize operational efficiencies in event and project management. You will contribute by ensuring the successful E2E execution of various (virtual and in person) events and providing ad-hoc project management support to the team with the goal to maximize SAP´s visibility within the ecosystem of Berlin and drive internal and external engagement.
Your specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- E2E event management: Preparation, documentation of follow-up of events, conferences, customer meetings and other local initiatives with including internal and external stakeholders.
- E2E Meetup ownership: Coordination of Meetups by being the local point of contact and providing full operational support.
- Communications and marketing management: Conceptualize, design and maintain communication assets (management reports, team channels, pitch decks, reporting decks, etc.) and leverage SAP´s collaboration tools (newsletter, SAP Jam Page, etc.) to maximize internal and external communication and visibility in close collaboration with the communication and marketing team.
- Ad-hoc project management for a variety of ongoing projects
- General office administration and organizational tasks such as maintaining and monitoring purchase order requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, workflows, distribution lists, inventory and updating and maintaining data in internal system when necessary.
- Create/prepare/edit powerful PowerPoint presentations (that communicate innovation topics).
- Support process definition, rollout and monitoring (e.g. identifying KPIs, processing data and information, etc.) to drive optimized processes and quality improvements.
- Support in the execution of HR related tasks (recruitment, hiring, onboarding, or similar)
Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. Alternatively, part of a business/commercial traineeship or apprenticeship
Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Innovation, Technology, Operations Management, Management, Event Management or similar.
Computer skills: MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams), CRM, VMS.
Experience with Adobe Suite, SCP and project management tools is a plus.
Language skills: English and German proficiency is required
Highly flexible, able to work and thrive in rapidly changing environment, able to handle uncertainty and frequent changes
Ability to work independently, proactively and in an interdisciplinary team
Excellent executer gets the job done in a positive, reliable and encouraging manner.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.