Postdoctoral Reasearcher (f/m/x) in Köln
Arbeiten an der Uniklinik Köln heißt die Zukunft mitgestalten. Finden Sie jetzt die richtige Ausbildung und werden Sie ein Teil von uns.
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic research lab and will participate in the analysis of cellular and molecular mechanisms by which autophagy and endocytosis contribute to motor control dysfunction using mouse genetics and OMICS approaches. In this particular project, we are seeking to understand the underlying molecular mechanisms by which endocytosis controls cerebellar function and how precisely autophagy regulates neuron physiology in health and ALS disease model (Bera et al., 2020 EMBO Rep, Negrete-Hurtado et al., 2020 Nat Commun)
- Absolute requirement: PhD in molecular and cellular neuroscience and/or cell biology and genetics
- A substantial track record of publishing in leading peer-reviewed journals will be considered a distinct advantage
- We are particularly keen to recruit a skilled molecular neuroscientist with experience in molecular biology, genetic mouse models, primary neuronal culture techniques, and live imaging
- We expect an open-minded and very enterprising personality, capable of working in a collaborative research group! Ideal candidates should have a good scientific appetite and a willingness to succeed
- Possibility of habilitation
- Cooperation in a competent dynamic team as well as in interdisciplinary working groups
- Work in a highly motivated team
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Job ticket as well as a very good transport connection
Working at the University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty means helping to shape the future - the future of medicine, of patients and, of course, your own future. You benefit from 59 clinics and institutes as well as numerous other departments and facilities and more than 10,000 jobs. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital Cologne assume important social tasks in research, teaching and patient care. A close network with many university and non-university partners guarantees an internationally successful science and the excellent education of our students.
In the framework of the Collaborative Research Centre (CRC), Sonderforschungsbereich (SFB) 1451 on “Key mechanisms of motor control in health and disease”, the is seeking applications for a Postdoctoral Reasearcher.
Postdoc position will be associated with the University Hospital of Cologne (Inst. of Physiology) & CECAD Excellence Center. Our laboratory has long-standing expertise in synaptic physiology and pathology with a strong focus on the role of membrane trafficking and endocytosis in brain neurodegeneration.
Applications from female candidates are expressly welcome and will be given priority in the event of equal suitability, competence and professional performance.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply and will be treated preferentially in the event of equal suitability and qualification.
The position is suitable for staffing with part-time employees.
Contact:Professor Natalia L. Kononenko
+49 221 478-84302
Application deadline: 24.01.2021
Postal address:Universitätsklinikum Köln AöR
- Veröffentlicht am
- Medizin / Gesundheitswesen
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.