Intern (f/m/d): Management Support to the T&I COO and MD Labs Berlin (Starting January 2021)
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Strategy & Operations Team supports the SAP Board Member of Technology & Innovation and explores untapped opportunities in software engineering and business with the goal to develop game changing solutions driven by innovation with future market impact.
The Strategy and Operations Team in close cooperation with the Berlin Operations and Business Insights Team combines the agility of a startup with the backbone of a global market leader. We foster strong teams and develop solutions together with our customers and partners from business, academia, and the start-up industry, applying Design Thinking and other novel approaches.
As part of our agile and growing team in Berlin you will have the opportunity to directly support the T&I COO and MD Labs Berlin. You will be responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the manager. This includes:
- Calendar management on behalf of the manager.
- Managing internal and potentially external correspondence.
- Ad-hoc support as needed by manager and his/her team.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up such as booking of travel expenses.
- Planning, preparation, execution, follow up and reporting of strategic (internal/external) meetings, workshops and (team) events including booking of meeting rooms / venues.
- Monitoring items like, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, inventory.
- Development of monthly management reports or similar.
- Creation of powerful presentations that communicate management innovation topics.
- Studying (certificate of enrollment required) preferably in the fields of: Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Project Management, Management, Operations Management, Innovation Management, Digital Transformation or similar.
- Students (f/m/d) currently pursuing a Master´s degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge/experience: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Language skills: English and German fluently are a must
- Experience with SAP Internal tools like Corporate Portal, ISP, CSN, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, SAP Jam and Success Factors a plus.
- Soft skills: Ability to work independently and in a proactive, structured manner with a hands-on, reliable working style. Strong communication skills, flexibility and motivated to work in an international and intercultural team.
- First experience in an administrative and supportive role or similar.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Highly flexible: Ability to work and thrive in rapidly changing environment, and capable of handling uncertainty and frequent changes.
- Ability to closely follow instructions and execute tasks on short notice and with high quality and precision.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.