Data Analyst - Online Gaming and Marketing (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
Department: Live Games
Join us as a Data Analyst (all genders) and combine your passion for big data with the exciting opportunities in the fast growing gaming industry. You will become a valuable member of our analytics team with a focus on helping our user acquisition department, which is proud to serve as the marketing centre of excellence in the Stillfront Group, our mother company.
- Take end to end responsibility for analytics solutions from designing data pipelines to building elegant Tableau dashboards for your stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects featuring predictive analytics and automation of processes
- Apply your statistical knowledge in ad hoc analyses, product evaluations and A/B testing
- Work closely with our data warehouse engineers to ensure data availability and integrity
- Continuously improve your analytical skills while working with vast amounts and diverse types of data
- Completed university degree with main topics in statistics, data analytics, finance or similar areas with an high share in mathematics and statistics
- Professional experience in a related field (background in online marketing is a plus)
- Very good command of SQL and, ideally, Python demonstrated in a professional environment
- Attention to detail and a high degree of reliability
- Ability and willingness to familiarize yourself with the specifics of online marketing and the gaming industry
- A highly motivated team of experienced professionals from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds
- A top-notch, fully cloud based and highly performant analytics tech stack based on AWS, Snowflake and Tableau Online.
- Interesting projects with direct business impact in a publicly traded group of independent gaming studios
- Excellent learning opportunities due to flat hierarchies and a culture of empowerment
- Our company language is English
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.