Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
You love to improve things and keep an overview even in complex projects? You are interested in a varied job and do you like to help shape the future of your company? If you are interested in planning and leading the implementation of Salesforce projects and the strategic development of our Salesforce landscape in an agile and dynamically growing company, then you have come to the right place.
Become part of the Core Platform Team as a "Senior Salesforce Analyst". The Core Platform Team takes care of the central tools (Salesforce & Zuora for example) that control the company-wide revenue stream.
Your key tasks:
Salesforce Projekt Management & Coordination. In your daily work you coordinate a team of experienced specialists in the implementation of complex Salesforce projects in cooperation with a variety of internal stakeholders and the upper management of Trusted Shops - and bring in your own Salesforce skills in the implementation where necessary. In addition to your activities in the actual project implementation, you will also contribute your experience in the preparation (process analysis, requirements management, etc.) and planning (both in terms of content and time) of upcoming projects. From the migration of entire business units and the enablement of new sales channels to optimization projects for individual teams, we face a variety of exciting challenges in the Salesforce area.
Salesforce Strategy & Development. In addition to finding and implementing solutions in Salesforce, your tasks will also include the strategic further development of our Salesforce-related system landscape. In line with the long-term goals of Trusted Shops, you will ensure that our systems are already prepared for future challenges and embed Salesforce developments in a coordinated further development of the entire system landscape of Trusted Shops.
The central importance of your team ("Core Revenue Platforms") for the company-wide business processes in combination with the constantly strong, Europe-wide growth of Trusted Shops guarantee you an exciting work environment with promising prospects.
- Finished university degree with a focus on business administration, business informatics or IT in or a comparable education/experience
- Several years of experience in Salesforce implementations, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Experience in technical coordination of Salesforce projects, incl. project-preparing requirements management, communication with internal stakeholders and reporting to management.
- Knowledge and confident handling of complex Salesforce architecture & integration of internal and external third party systems into existing Salesforce processes.
- Appropriate Salesforce certifications & knowledge of APEX / Visualforce / Lightning Components is an advantage
- High degree of personal responsibility & organizational talent
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of team & project work
- Ideally first experiences in the field of subscription management and/or e-commerce
- Fluent german and english skills
What we offer:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized project teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.