Teamlead QA & Testing Automation (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
Trusted Shops develops Saas solutions for the e-commerce sector, such as the TrustBadge, the guarantee process and our new evaluation platform. With our products we pursue the mission to make e-commerce more secure and trustworthy.
Our digital product development teams are located in the TPS unit (Trust Products & Services), which consists of 13 cross-functional teams. Our QA-Engineers are part of those teams and support them with manual and automated testing. For our QA-Engineers we are looking for you as an additional team lead. Your team of QAs (4-6 employees) will be distributed among the various product & development teams.
As people manager you will help your QA Engineers to successfully achieve goals, develop themselves further and have fun doing so through coaching, mentoring and leadership. On top of that you will be the voice of QA to the other Teamleads (Backend, Frontend, DevOps and Product).
- You enable your team to further develop (technologically, personally) and achieve goals you defined together
- You support your team in solving complex tasks and problems
- You will set up strategies for Quality Assurance in your team and ensure the implementation of best practices. You will further develop your team's technical expertise regarding high-performance, scalable and maintainable architecture.
- You'll work with other product teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we build innovative products for our users with agile working practices.
- You will take over the typical tasks of a people manager (recruiting, disciplinary discussions, etc.)
- Your leadership style is characterized by empowerment rather than delegation
- You have a strong experience in Quality Assurance – manual and automated testing
- You have a broad and good understanding in QA technologies and methods(e.g. Robot Framework, Protector, Unit Testing, Selenium, Pact, TDD)
- You have gained at least first leadership experience or other experience in the field of coaching, mentoring
- You have positive working experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized project teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.