Team Lead Backend Software Development (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
Trusted Shops develops Saas solutions for the e-commerce sector, such as the TrustBadge, the guarantee process and our new evaluation platform. With our products we serve +25 million customers and 30.000 online shops via following the mission to make e-commerce more secure and trustworthy.
Home of our product development and engineering is the TPS unit (Trust Products & Services), which among others consists of 13 cross-functional teams working in an agile environment. For our Backend developers we are looking for you as an additional team lead. Your team of developers will be working in various product & development teams.
As people manager you will help your developers to successfully achieve goals and develop themselves further through coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- You enable your developers to further develop (technologically, personally) and achieve goals you defined together
- You act as a role model for your team and support developers in solving complex tasks and challenges
- You will set up strategies for software development, architecture and quality in your team and ensure the implementation of best practices. You will further develop your team's technical expertise regarding high-performance, scalable and maintainable architecture
- You'll work with other product teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we build innovative products for our users with agile working practices
- You will take over the typical tasks of a people manager (jour-fixes, recruiting, disciplinary discussions, etc.)
- Your lateral leadership style is characterized by empowerment rather than delegation
- You have many years of experience in software development
- You have very good knowledge in Backend technologies such as Java, Springt Boot and Microservice architectures
- You have gained at least first leadership experience or other experience in taking responsibility for people in a working context
- You believe in the agile framework and know it´s methodology very well
- You have very good knowledge of a Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos)
- Additional to your Backend expertise you come along with an understanding for Frontend technologies
- DevOps culture and modern deployment processes are not new to you
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS), Design Patterns, TDD or Clean Code are a plus
- You communicate in English fluently – German is a plus
Was wir Dir bieten
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.