(Junior) System Analyst (f/m/d) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
You love to improve things and have an eye for details? Are you interested in a varied job? If you are also interested in the further development of business processes and the maintenance of complex IT systems in the ever-growing field of subscription management, then you have come to the right place. We are looking for a "Junior System Analyst" for the "Core Plattform Team" at Trusted Shops. This team is managing our core tools for the Trusted Shops-wide revenue stream (Salesforce & Zuora for instance).
Your tasks will be the following:
Stakeholder Management. In your daily work, you will help a variety of internal stakeholders at Trusted Shops to solve complex, process-related problems. You will be collecting the necessary requirements and be the interface between different fields of Trusted Shops (Finance, Product etc.).
System Administration & Support. You will handle everyday system administration requests in our central Subscription Management Solution - "Zuora". The system you support is central to Trusted Shops' system landscape, which comes with a lot of responsibility and coordination needs with our stakeholders.
Business Analysis. In your role as a business analyst for the system we support, you will be involved in the implementation of optimization projects in the area of revenue operations together with a team of experienced specialists, thus actively shaping the future of our team-internal as well as company-wide process landscape.
- A university degree with focus on business administration, business informatics, IT or a comparable education / experience.
- First experiences in the area of process optimization & automation as well as maintenance of corresponding systems are advantageous
- Affinity to code aspects like JSON, Liquid, VBA are advantageous
- High degree of personal responsibility & organizational talent
- Good analytical skills and the motivation to familiarize yourself with unfamiliar topics
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of team & project work
- Ideally first experience in subscription management, billing systems and e-commerce. Bonus: Knowledge of Zuora
- You are not afraid to communicate in German and English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized project teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.