Working Student (f/m/d) in Strategic Partnerships & Industry 4.0 in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our global team is helping to make SAP the market leader in Industry 4.0. At this moment, our Industry 4.Now program has its Innovation Hubs in Walldorf, Newtown Square and Tokyo where the Industry 4.0 is already not a dream but a reality. Moreover, our team is helping to build strong ecosystem of SAP in order to achieve highly interoperable solutions.
- Preparation of content for meetings with customers, partners, leadership team
- Support of marketing activities for Open Industry 4.0 Alliance and other projects
- Maintenance & pages creation on collaboration platforms and social media
- Support of various tasks in different strategic projects related to Industry 4.0
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders (growing team, colleagues, partners, agencies)
- Event and customer meetings organization
- Creating and analysis of reports and analytics
- Market research
- Administrational support where needed
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences (final year preferred)
- Preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related field of study
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Language skills: Good English skills in oral and written form, German would be helpful
- Soft skills: Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team spread across multiple time zones, good organizational skills, strive for processes organization and improvement, good communication & coordination abilities, structural way of working, self-motivated, flexible, quick learner with high level of initiative and creative approach
- Others: A basic understanding of SAPs product portfolio is beneficial
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.