SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are an innovative product development team within SAP S/4HANA Cloud Foundation, working on Situation Handling in SAP S/4HANA and Intelligent Situation Automation on the SAP Cloud Platform. We pool technology development, application development, and customer requirements in a co-innovation style. Collaboration across departments is a key ingredient for the success of our endeavors.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support us in operational execution topics in our Situation Handling engineering team in Walldorf (Germany). You will work in a cross-location setup with colleagues in Germany and Bangalore/India.
Your primary responsibility is to support the Situation Handling engineering team and the product owner with organizational tasks:
- Support maintaining product roadmaps and presentations
- Work on graphics and visual presentations of complex technical scenarios; prepare product material (e.g. screen recordings, product demo videos)
- Help maintaining stakeholder database and use case material collection
- Maintain product team resources (MS Teams, Jam, Wiki, etc.)
- Drive smaller projects and assigned tasks (e.g., data analysis, research on defined topics)
- Support internal meetings (e.g., coordination, materials)
- Support for content collection for internal communication channels (e.g. newsletter, jam, etc.)
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Media and Communications, Business Information Systems, or related technical subject
- Computer skills: MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Graphic design knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and you are comfortable with trying out new technologies
- Fluent in English and in German (spoken and written)
Self-motivated, reliable, independent, team-oriented worker, comfortable with being part of an agile team
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.