IT Technology Consultant Associate - macOS Administration (f/m/d) in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
We are looking for a junior Mac Administrator to join our Apple-focused team in Berlin or Walldorf by contributing to one of the most sophisticated Apple At Work implementations.
We need a Mac Admin that contributes to SAP's internal Apple@SAP service by leveraging Jamf's complete technology stack and products to keep our fleet of 25.000+ devices up-to-date.
The main focus is the participation in the team's continuous delivery process based on scrum (Agile Release Train). The process consists of administrating various Jamf products, maintaining autoPKG, and developing/reviewing scripts for automation to deliver updates to our Macs. As well as manually create software packages with the goal of future automation.
The candidate implements and executes continuously macOS releases for all Mac workplaces by:
- Drive the integration of a user-centric IT for a seamless Apple-like experience for Mac users
- Share technical knowledge with the team and contribute to skill-building throughout the organization
- Provide 3rd Level Mac support specialists for SAP's Apple@SAP service via ticket support
- Monitor, interact and support in our internal macOS community (13.000+ active users)
As a plus, the candidate has experience with native app development.
- Completed Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of work experience as a system administrator or similar role support Macs
- MacOS know-how and Mac client management:
- Apple / Jamf certification a plus
- Proven track record of supporting Macs in an enterprise or educational environment
- Hands-on experience in automating tasks under macOS (e.g., AppleScript, Shell scripts)
- Understanding of system administration, network administration, and security best practices in the context of Apple devices
- Excellent English and German communication skills
About the team / Brand / Line of Business:
The Mobile Platform Engineering team, as part of Enterprise Mobility, is one of the key contributors that is responsible for all 110.000 corporate Apple devices within SAP.
Our main goal is to deliver the best end-user experience you can get on Apple devices while providing a secure device experience for all SAP employees that choose an Apple device.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.