(Junior) Product Manager (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Department: New Moon Production
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
At New Moon Production we specialize in game development for both mobile and web.
We are looking for a (Junior) Product Manager (all genders) to kick ass and develop awesome Games.
You will be working in one of our small, but highly motivated teams to bring Goodgame branded cross platform games to the market.
- As product owner you will be a part of the game development team, gluing the team together and driving them towards the required results.
- Define and update of feature roadmap and its prioritization (supported by Director of Products)
- Defining and testing hypothesis for improving the product
- Analytical study of the game including technical performance as well as player behavior and spending habits (supported by studio analyst)
- Coordinate and design our strategy for implementation together with the production and game design team, and monitor, assess, and continuously optimize results
- Assist with defining and directly working to develop the product to meet strategic product goals including monthly revenue targets for the game
- You have practical experience in product management or in the online gaming industry (browser, mobile, or social), as well as in KPIs
- You are passionate about games
- You are able to support the game design team hands on
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.