Intern (f/m/d) Project Management in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP Berlin Operations & Business Insights team is responsible for all operational, analytical and project management tasks for SAP Labs Berlin within the Technology & Innovation Board area.
SAP Labs Berlin was established to be the frontrunner and thought leader in enterprise application software. We strengthen SAP's position as a pioneer and innovation driver in and around Berlin through strategic and customer-centric projects. We are contributing to Europe's leading startup ecosystem and are constantly engaging with technology startups of the future. We strive for operational excellence and best run internal processes.
The SAP Berlin Operations & Business Insights team supports the COO of SAP Labs Berlin with the management and execution of high-profile strategic projects.
During your internship, you will support planning, implementing, and managing strategic projects. You will contribute by structuring complex tasks using project management best practices, thereby ensuring smooth collaboration of various stakeholders. You are familiar with methods such as WBS, EVM and milestone planning. In addition, you are a passionate advocate of proactive communication and you apply your excellent organizational skills to convince our top management.
Your core tasks:
- You support the leading project manager and the PMO in structuring, planning, and controlling project deliverables of multiple workstreams
- You identify opportunities to optimize processes, perform ad-hoc analyses to provide data insights useful for decision making, and anticipate risks
- You create high-quality presentations to communicate the project status to our top management and relevant stakeholders
- You facilitate the exchange of information regarding interdisciplinary tasks between multiple workstreams
- You ensure that open action items as well as critical deadlines are tracked in our project management tools
- You are a student (f/m/d) who is about to conclude studies towards a business degree with majors in project management, strategic management, organizational development, controlling, or related
- You have gained first practical experiences, preferably in consulting, organizational development, or project management
- You have gained first international experience through a semester abroad or internships
- You are well-versed in MS Office and further can rapidly and independently learn new tools to translate sophisticated and creative analyses into actionable results, messages, and presentations
- You have fluent German and English language skills
- You can break-down complex problems and confidently manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Students enrolled in an MBA are also welcome to apply
- Any kind of project management certification (CAPM, PMP, Scrum, PRINCE2, IPMA) is a plus
Then you are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student #Projectmanagement #Projectmanager #Pmo #bizops #businessoperations #Strategy #MBA #technology #innovation #Berlin #EMEA #businessadministration #organizationaldevelopment #gapyear #tech #capm #pmi #prince2 #scrum #pmp
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.