Student (f/m/d): Multi Cloud Product Marketing and Communications in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Multi-Cloud team supports SAP’s Lines of Business in moving workloads to Public Cloud platforms. Join a dynamic and international team based in Walldorf, Silicon Valley, China and Belfast in helping support Public Cloud adoption within SAP. We are looking for a self-starter, detail oriented, effective communicator who also likes to learn and support exciting projects. This is a great opportunity to have an impact and grow your marketing and Cloud technology experience. You will support the Multi Cloud Strategic Projects and Product Management team with project support as well as product marketing and communications tasks.
- Create and evaluate survey with Qualtrics
- Developing content for blogs and other internal and external marketing materials
- Organizing events and webinars including events with partners like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud
- Create presentations and Jam pages
- Support of our Product Management team
- Team administrative support
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Business Informatics, Communications, or similar fields of study
- Computer skills: Very good know-how of MS Powerpoint and Excel; Adobe Creative Cloud or Public Cloud knowhow (AWS; Azure; GCP) would be a plus
- Language skills: fluent in English and German
- Soft skills: self-started, strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Others: enthusiastic, passionate, resourceful, like learning new things (especially about Cloud technologies), can prioritize and juggle tasks in a dynamic environment with minimal oversight, bring new ideas to the table, like collaborating with an international team, excellent writer in German and enjoy researching in English and German
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.