Quality Associate/Specialist (f/m/d) for SAP Transportation Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a Quality Associate/Specialist (f/m/d) to strengthen our team. Ideally the candidate should also be interested in being a scrum master for one of our development teams.
As a Quality Associate/Specialist (f/m/d) you will:
- Analyze, define, implement and execute quality and test related activities according to a given quality- and test-strategy for the product area
- Create a detailed test design incl. test system landscape requirements and product standards, prepare tests (customizing & master data), author and execute manual and automated tests
- Analyze test results (issues) and takes appropriate follow-up actions
- Be subject matter expert in the team in terms of quality assurance and test related processes, methods and tools
- Drive forward test automation, tools and concepts
- Work closely together with other project teams worldwide
- Use actively lean/agile practices, methods and tools in his working environment
- University Degree in science or engineering
- Basic product domain knowledge incl. relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs
- Basic knowledge about relevant product and process standards, important legal requirements as well as quality assurance and test related tools (test automation in the cloud environment)
- Experience and interest in test automation (especially in the cloud environment) is a plus
- Good performer, ability to deliver on time and ensure quality
- Knowhow in logistics, especially transportation management processes is beneficial
- Experience in test automation (especially in the cloud environment) is a plus
- Experience with lean/ agile practices, methods and tools is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent German and English
The job posting addresses early talents with a limited amount of prior work experience. Of course, some background in transportation logistics, agile development and/or quality management would be helpful.
About SAP Transportation Management
SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) development team strives to use the latest technologies to enhance transportation efficiency. SAP TM supports all activities connected with the physical transportation of goods from one location to another using suitable transportation modes (road, rail, sea or air). One can create and monitor highly sophisticated transportation plans fulfilling the relevant constraints (e.g. service level, costs, and resource availability), determine options to save costs and to optimize the use of available resources, react to transportation events (like traffic jams, accidents etc.) and find solutions to overcome unforeseen deviations from the original transportation plans.
Right from the beginning, SAP TM uniquely supported integrated and connected supply chain execution processes for shippers, freight-forwarders and carriers with a best-in-class solution. We are part of SAP S/4HANA On Premise and Cloud Edition.
SAP TM development teams are located in Germany (Walldorf and St. Ingbert), and India (Bangalore) and work in an agile software development process following the Scrum methodology. All teams are working in close collaboration with customers and implementation partners.
Now it’s up to you: Join our team and get in the driver’s seat of quality assurance and scrum master for the digital supply chain.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.