IT Technology Associate Consultant m/f/d for internal SAP Sales Solutions in Roth
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) with CIO Florian Roth as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user- and product centricity. Supporting more than 100,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IES is delivering business applications - be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web and SAP Cloud Platform based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions. Fundamentally, IES is enabling SAP to become an Intelligent Enterprise.
Summary & Role Information
The IT Technology Associate Consultant (m/f/d) for internal SAP Sales Solutions will drive the evolution of SAP’s Sales Solutions in particular Sales Planning Apps. We seek people (m/f/d) which are self-driven, willing to continuously learn and have advanced problem-solving skills. You should be passionate about Agile Software Engineering methodology, including test automation and continuous delivery. You are open for innovative ideas and technologies (knowledge in trends like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence are a plus). Being successful in this role requires a high level of collaboration within your scrum team and solid communication skills to engage with IT and non-IT stakeholders.
Experience / Role Requirements
- Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or similar
- Well-developed analytical skills to translate business requirements into technical implementation
- Self-motivated and pragmatic with a “can-do” attitude and passion for customer happiness and value
- Embrace concepts of DevOps “You build it, you run it”.
- General understanding of business/ sales processes
- Expertise in AGILE frameworks and willingness to actively contribute to as part of a SCRUM team
- Passionate about end user / persona focus delivering amazing user experience
- Ability to put yourself in the end users' shoes
- Knowledge and strong interest in UX design
- Fluent in English and German
- Solid (SAP) UI5 development skills
- Knowledge in Angular, TypeScript, Fiori development guidelines and standards
- Experience with tools for version management such as Git and Github
- Knowledge of tools running Unit tests, especially Qunit
- Experience in tools for functional tests using mock data, especially OPA5
- Basic knowledge about communication approaches to backend system (such as odata / xsjs)
- Experience in working in SAP infrastructure especially in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo), and operation of cloud applications (micro service architecture, DevOps) is of an advantage
- First knowledge of modern delivery frameworks including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Web Components is a plus
We are looking for Graduates (m/f/d) with a maximum of 2 years or professional work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.