Intern Global Retail Business Systems (m/f/d) in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- You will work in an independent, target-oriented and agile way on a number of interesting tasks, supporting international projects, aimed at HUGO BOSS retail
- You will be in close cooperation with internal Project Managers, Retail Markets, as well as various Retail Management Teams worldwide
- Your core focus will be managing the support requests of our digital retail communication tool based on the market requirements
- Furthermore, you will assist the team in project management administration and developing our understanding of how RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) can help in retail at HUGO BOSS
- Additionally, based on your tasks, you will gain insight into different key retail stakeholder departments, like Global Retail Communications, Training & Development or IT
- Acting in this diverse environment will give you the opportunity to build up an interesting network. Besides that, you will be able to stretch your knowledge and skills into new directions, whilst supporting a highly strategic topic for HUGO BOSS retail
- Studies related to (International) Business, Economics, Business Administration / Management, Textile / Retail Management, Data Science or similar education
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the needs of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational skills & structured work approach with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team, also in a remote way
- Ability to follow a solution-oriented approach by sticking to an effective time management
- Cultural knowledge & awareness
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in using remote communication tools, like MS Teams or Skype, would be a plus
- Further knowledge of a second language would be an advantage
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.