Intern Global Retail Customer Experience (m/f/d) in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- You will work independently, target-oriented and agile on a variety of interesting tasks to support various international projects in HUGO BOSS Retail
- Your main focus will be assisting the Customer Experience team in working on omnichannel services optimisation
- Thereby you will contribute to offer our customers a seamless customer journey and to motivate our sales staff to learn about and effectively use omnichannel services in stores
- Depending on the specific tasks you will be working on, you will on top of that gain interesting insights into different departments, such as: Digital Retail, CRM, Global Retail Training & Development or IT
- Acting in this diverse environment will give you the opportunity to build an interesting network
- Besides that, you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills in new directions whilst supporting a highly strategic topic for HUGO BOSS Retail
- Educational studies in (international) business or economics, business administration/management, textile/retail management or similar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational skills & structured work approach with attention to detail
- Ability to follow a solution-oriented approach by sticking to an effective time management
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an international team
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in using remote work tools (such as MS Teams or Skype) would be an advantage
- Prior experience of working in project teams or other administrative/coordinative tasks
- Practical experience in retail or retail operations, ideally gained at a premium brand
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.