Working Student (f/m/d) SAP Sales Learning: Sales Onboarding Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Sales Learning Organization strategy is Providing consistent, scalable enablement services that allow our quota carriers and their managers to add value in every customer interaction.
In Year One Success sales onboarding our goal is to leverage high quality learning to attract, retain and develop our internal new hires sales talent and to deliver value our customers and shareholders.
We enable new hires in Sales and Sales Revenue Enabling Roles employees to run better by providing a world-class learning experience.
Work alongside our Year 1 Success team to: design, create and roll out a robust role based program curriculum for our experienced new hires at SAP. Identify and coach Subject Matter Experts and/or third party vendors needed in design, development and execution of the programs.
Year One Success Sales Onboarding Program tasks:
- Support in global program management
- Ensure program maintenance and program set up in an onboarding platform.
- Support in qualitative review and validation of the program elements and content according to a specific learning objectives
- Ensure specific certification milestones along the whole program
- Ongoing support of regional execution
- Conduct regular reporting to measure the effectiveness, business impact and report after program completion
Everyone’s a Teacher program tasks:
- Support the Everyone’s a teacher program to leverage Subject Matter Experts to design and develop learning for the field and sales coaching
- Work with your network to engage and acquire Subject Matter Experts in building a global faculty team
- Opportunities to train and facilitate as Subject Matter Expert in Virtual or F2F Sales Learning programs
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Human Resources or Economics (preferably with focus on Project Management or Education)
- Language skills: fluency in German and English is required. Additional languages is a plus
- Required strong project management, communication and leadership skills
- Preferable experience with Software Technology, sales process, corporate learning techniques, adult learning theory or basic instructional design are pluses
- Experience in working in a global matrix
Preferred location: Walldorf
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.