Intern (f/m/d): Human Resources / Recruiting Projects & Operations in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a growing team and are looking for a student in HR with focus on recruiting, employer branding and operations topics. As part of the Talent Attraction team, you can support us in sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding new employees at the SAP Innovation Center Potsdam.
A full-time internship for 6 months is preferred and the location for this position is Potsdam. There is a shuttle for SAP employees running from Berlin Westkreuz to the SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam and back every day.
For this position, we are looking for highly motivated people, who are eager to explore unconventional ideas, develop inspiring proofs of concepts, and create added value for SAP and our customers with leading edge technology. Agility, flexibility and creativity are key attributes to stay ahead in this fast-paced environment.
What will you do in this team?
As an Intern for HR and Recruiting Projects & Operations, your tasks include:
- Posting jobs on internal platforms and several online job boards
- Supporting the general application process e.g. organization of interview days
- Developing strategic concepts to reach out to recruitment target group
- Managing the whole new hire communication
- Providing support for the first weeks of new hires
- Organizing and conducting onboarding sessions and new hire events
- Optimizing the entire onboarding process
Employer Branding & Others
- Organizing and assisting during events and workshops
- Coordinating the SAP Student Community including organizing student events
- Maintaining the Alumni group by assisting in events and creating newsletters
- Supporting day to day operational tasks and daily office work
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred field of study: Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Communications, or related fields
- Strong interest in Human Resources and / or Recruiting in an innovative technology company
- Hands-on mentality and a reliable team player
- Good presentation, communication, and networking skills
- Creativity and passion for new ideas
- Fluency in English and German – both written and spoken
First professional experiences (e.g. student job, internship) are beneficial.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.