Associate Developer (f/m/d) - SAP Intelligent Asset Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) Suite is an integral part of SAP Digital Supply Chain portfolio. SAP IAM solutions enable digital transformation of asset management using machine learning and real-time data from IoT-enabled smart assets to bring intelligence to the maintenance of equipment and plants for our customers.
IAM Suite is a product of hard work from colleagues across the globe. Within this suite, our teams located in Bangalore, Walldorf and Palo Alto contribute to multitude of products specializing in Predictive Maintenance and Service (PdMS). We are multi-disciplinary with experts in cloud application development based on Microservices architecture, big data processing, data science as well as design thinking. The position is in Walldorf team and presents an opportunity to apply the latest cutting-edge technologies in solving real customers use cases.
• Self-driven to work independently and motivated to dive into unknown areas
• Collaborates closely with team members for completion with utmost quality
• Brings in innovation culture by self-learning and spreading knowledge within team
• Assumes responsibility in all facets of software lifecycle: design, architecture, development, etc. until guiding customers
• Passionate about automation and improving constantly
• Degree in computer science or a related subject
• First experience in Agile Development Methodologies
• Must be aware of GitHub, CI-CD and infrastructure technologies like CF and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of microservices and event-based architecture is a plus
• Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
• 0 - 3 years of experience in a professional setting - Graduates welcome!
Our team is diverse and primarily focuses on topics like Machine Learning Engine and tenant’s lifecycle within PdMS. In addition, we serve critical topics to enable delivery and operation of our product on live systems. What motivates us is the micro-services architecture PdMS follows, with usage of leading cloud technologies and exciting mix of opportunities right from conception until delivery & operation. We love to be hands-on, automation and focus on excellent code quality.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.