(Associate) Developer: JavaScipt/Node.js SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
The “SAP Cloud Application Programming Model” (CAP) is an open and opinionated framework of languages, libraries, and tools for building enterprise-grade services and cloud native applications. It guides developers through proven best practices and a great wealth of out-of-the-box solutions to recurring tasks.
More information about CAP can be found
We plan to strengthen a team which focuses on critical runtime and design time aspects of the CAP SDK, like multitenancy, runtime extensibility, project bootstrapping, build and tool plugins for selected IDE's.
You are the right person for this role if you are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing your experience with others while developing the future technology foundation of SAP cloud products together with your team. SAP offers great opportunities for your personal development in return.
Experience (Role Requirements):
• An excellent university degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Master, PhD) in computer science or related fields like software engineering, physics, mathematics, or similar
• Knowledge about relational databases and SQL
• Flexible team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills in German and English language
• Beneficial: Experience with GIT/GITHub; CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins / Travis)
• Beneficial: Experience with using, operating and developing on top of cloud infrastructures and services therein, e.g. with Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes
• Beneficial: Experience with Open Data Protocol (OData) / RESTful APIs
About the team:
The SAP Cloud Platform Extensions Core organization delivers the programming model for SAP Cloud Platform and ensures a high development efficiency for Cloud application developers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.