Intern Consumer Health Digital Transformation & IT Strategy (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Bayer is a Life Science company with a more than a 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of healthcare and agriculture. With our innovative products, we are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time.
We believe that a growing and aging world population needs better and more sustainable solutions for health and nutrition.
Data analytics and digital technologies offer tremendous opportunities to transform our business improving everyday health of our consumers. We accelerate the transformation by building the data analytics foundation to generate new business insights, establishing digital platforms to reduce time-to-market and drive technology innovation to enable personalized self-care solutions beyond products. Would you like to join us on our journey of empowering the transformation of everyday health through advancing digital?
- Support strategy development and investment portfolio planning with research and assessment of industry trends, technologies and partnering opportunities to shape the digital transformation of our Consumer Health division
- Help to track and monitor strategy and investment portfolio execution (e.g. cost, benefits, status and risks)
- Contribute to further optimization of internal setup and processes of IT organization
- Help aligning and communicating results and outcomes utilizing different measures (e.g. preparation of alignment workshops, organization of internal events, social media blogging and video)
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in computer science, economics/business administration or related field
- First practical experience through previous internships beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, primarily PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to analyze trends and develop relevant insights that relate to business strategy combined with intercultural and communication skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills paired with financial acumen as well as result-orientation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Starting from January 2021 we offer a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your preferred start date and timeframe in your application.
Reference Code: 293442
Functional Area: Business Development & Strategic Planning
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.