Internship CRM Consulting in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of working methods. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our digital transformation and to contribute new ideas – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- You support the CRM consulting in their daily exchange with the local subsidiaries and help clarifying and establishing local CRM campaigns and processes.
- You support with the creation of training and briefing documentation and presentations
- You support the team with the creation of reports and analysis to discover local trends and opportunities for CRM activities
- As part of all of the above mentioned tasks you communicate confident and professionally with the local market responsibles
- Additionally, you have the chance to get insights into other working areas within the CRM department and the chance to manage sub projects autonomously
- You are currently doing your bachelor degree in business, marketing, retail or a similar field and ideally have first practically experiences in CRM or Retail
- You have strong analytical capabilities and have a structured and strategic manner of thinking and working
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate independently with counterparts within the CRM department and our CRM responsibles around the globe
- You love working in team and have a proactive working spirit to follow up key topics and actively participate in daily team operations
- Ideally, you have some cultural experience with Asian countries
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.