Working Student (f/m/d): Global Finance & Administration Academy in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The GFA Academy is the Corporate University for SAP’s Global Finance and Administration (GFA) area. The GFA Academy’s target audience includes all F&A departments, e.g. Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Procurement or the Shared Service organization as well as all F&A employees working on a market unit, regional or global level. GFA Academy’s mission is to support all F&A employees in developing and managing their skills and competencies and thus their career development through effective and efficient learning and training offerings. Our portfolio includes standard training programs, virtual sessions, e-learning, knowledge management, learning infrastructure, and role-based curricula.
More specifically, the candidate will support different rotational programs: one of them is the Global Finance Rotational Program, which is an 18-months long trainee program, that targets young professionals and aims at educating finance-allrounders. Each year, we hire globally a small number of candidates and accompany their start and journey at SAP.
Furthermore, the candidate will support organizational development and change management within GFA, which includes research, change management strategy, change impact analysis, trainings and development of rotational programs.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support the program management and GFA Academy in all matters (HR development, organizational development and change management)
• Facilitate various projects in the program (Recruiting, Virtual Onboarding, Promotion)
• Prepare presentations
• Administrative tasks
• Conceptualize and support virtual trainings
• Support the academy with a high level of accuracy, urgency, clarity and leadership
• Pro-active approach towards new challenges
• Organize, manage and evaluate training measures
• Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences, preferably in the beginning of the Bachelor or Master degree
• Preferred fields of study: Psychology or Business Administration with specialization in HR or similar fields of study
• Language skills: Fluent German as well as English are a must
• Soft skills: Motivated, structured, independent, self-confident and proactive
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
First work experience as an intern or working student is an advantage.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.