Working Student (f/m/d): Machine Learning in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team, the Deep Learning Center of Excellence, is part of the SAP AI organization. We focus on the development of machine learning models to serve intelligent business services on top of the SAP Cloud Platform.
- Support in all stages of ML project execution, from data preprocessing through modeling, error analysis, and improvement as ML working student
- Improve features for SAP products
- Conduct applied research in machine and deep learning
- Work together with experienced data scientists and machine learning experts
The job is a very good opportunity to collect professional experience and work hands-on on tough ML problems while getting insights into SAP. We are a young team and offer an international and cooperative working atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours and remote work (during the Covid-19 situation we work from home by default). The average weekly working time should be at least 15 hours.
- Enrollment in a master’s degree program in Machine Learning or a related field
- Hands-on experience with deep learning algorithms
- Experience with Python and machine learning software packages such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow
- Experience with data and error analysis and ability to clearly present core insights
- Excellent results at university; Proven track record in coursework or projects involving sophisticated machine learning algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, or a related field
- Excellent English language skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.