Working Student (f/m/d): Product Management Assistant in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Innovative Business Solutions is a global organization developing solutions that address our customers’ business requirements.
IBSO manages a broad product portfolio in diverse industries, line of businesses and cross topics.
- As part of the IBSO Product Management team, you will assist the Head of IBSO Products being responsible for a broad product portfolio and global product manager teams
- Support in the creation and evaluation of analyses
- Support in internal communication
- Organizational and planning support
- Support in strategic activities
- Collaboration with Product Manager colleagues to deliver marketing materials
- Creation of marketing internal & external marketing assets
- Preferred Master Student (f/m/d)
- Preferred Field of Study: (Int.) Business Economics, Marketing, Management
- Ideally experience in working a globally acting company
- Very good experience in Microsoft Office tools (PPT, XLS, Word)
- Very good and quick analytical thinking & understanding
- Understanding of storytelling and strong presentation skills in physical scenarios and online presentation
- Creative mindset to market products internally and externally
- Flexibility to work with a global team in various time zones
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong networking skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.