Working Student (f/m/d): Project Backoffice @SAP Innovation Business Solutions in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, we empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real!
As a working student, you will assist the project manager or program manager in consultation with the quality manager, controlling or purchasing in big development projects.
Your tasks include:
- Support project setup phase
- Project specific preparation, evaluation and administration of activity reporting
- Support cost planning and monitoring as well as cost reporting
- Support hiring and administration of external employees
- Support implementation of quality- and auditing requirements for project documentation
- Support project reporting and completion phase
- Takeover tasks independently, after consultation with the project manager
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business studies, business informatic or similar course of studies
- Computer skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Language skills: English, German
- Soft skills: Creativity, teamwork, curiosity and open mind
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Student #Projectmanagement #Projektmanagement #Project #Projekt #Development #Entwicklung
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.