Intern (f/m/d) for SAP Intelligent Spend Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP ISM helps businesses on every continent buy materials and services of all types of categories, end-to-end (from source to pay). Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. At SAP ISM you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
SAP Intelligent Spend Management represents a product suite called SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass and SAP S/4HANA.
Responsible for supporting the Regional Sales Lead ISM MEE GB on expanding our Midmarket (GB) business in Middle and Eastern Europe:
- Involvement in various outbound and internal sales initiatives
- Assist the Regional Sales Lead in everyday operations
- Maintain and enhance sales opportunity data
- Support with creating and preparing sales material and landing pages
Align with partners and Specialist sales executives
- Currently enrolled as a Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business, Sales, Computer Science
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (preferred)
- Language skills: fluent German and good English
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications in German and English
- Ability to work within an international environment
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills. High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.