Intern / Working Student (f/m/d): Talent Attraction Operations in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Talent Attraction (TA) is one part of our HR department and is the place to be when you want to help attracting the best talents for SAP. Our ultimate goal is to create the best experiences for all our customers, being the external as well as the internal candidates and also our hiring managers.
Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working remotely, so as a working student you will also be virtual, and you don’t have to be located in Walldorf.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Join us to drive TA@SAP to THE BEST RUN Talent Attraction organization in the industry. We are the team that brings this strategy to life every day and there are loads of opportunities to learn. Your tasks will include the following:
- Supporting projects that enable our overall global Talent Attraction strategy
- Preparing and leading enablement sessions for our Talent Attraction colleagues
- Working with and on new technologies, e.g. chat bot and AI
- Working with our recruiting tool and ensuring a seamless global collaboration
- Working on our communications that we send out to our customers, e.g. videos & email communications
- Supporting the Talent Attraction Best Run team in operational tasks
- Bring your whole self to the team and challenge us to become even better
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields of human resources, business administration, psychology, marketing or computer science
- Speaking and writing English and German fluently
- Experienced in using MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Besides that, you want to go the extra mile, you are an outstanding networker and it is easy for you to walk in other people’s shoes
- You enjoy working on different projects with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- You want to innovate and to challenge things and instead of problems you only see opportunities to improve
- You can start as soon as possible, work 15-20 hours per week, and stay at least for six months
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#LifeatSAP #Experiences #TalentAttraction #Hiring
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.