Working Student (f/m/d): Support for Management and Project Leads of S/4HANA in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Support Management and Project Leads of S/4HANA Cloud Foundation Central Application Services in their daily work by collecting data, doing Data Analysis in Excel, creating presentations, organizing meetings etc.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) supporting activities:
- Collaborate with teams and key players to collect and align data
- Analyze collected data in Excel
- Provide data extracts, charts, and reports based on excel
- Maintain product related repositories
- Support team with adhoc requests like creation of presentations
- Student (f/m/d) - preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Business & Administration
- Computer skills: Excellent MS Office Skills, Excel (with Pivot), JIRA, Process Flow / Modelling, SAP knowledge preferred
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Pro-active and self-dependent working style
- Good communication & networking skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Flexibility and focus on results
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.