Intern (f/m/d): Global Treasury in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Global Treasury department is primarily responsible for global payment transactions, liquidity management and planning, internal and external financing, debt investor relations, and all areas of financial risk management, e.g. foreign currency, interest rate, and counterparty risk management. In addition, Global Treasury supports and monitors its national and international subsidiaries in all matters of financial management.
In order to fulfill these tasks, Global Treasury is in close contact with several internal and external partners, such as banks, debt investors, auditors, controlling, accounting, tax, and investor relations. Furthermore, SAP Global Treasury acts as a value-adding business partner for the Executive Board and closely supports the SAP growth strategy via co-innovation with our internal development organization and regular meetings with customers.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to get a deep insight into SAP’s Treasury organization which operates in an international environment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an intern (f/m/d) who will support all teams within Global Treasury in daily operational tasks as well as project-related tasks in order to get a 360-degree insight into global Treasury Management:
• Cross-team collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders such as banks, auditors and different finance departments including virtual cooperation
• Bank Account Management: support the process of global bank account opening for SAP group, support in Know-Your-Customer Process, coordination with SAP internal stakeholders
• Cash Management: coordination of Year End Balance confirmation with global banks and external auditor, support during SOX audits
• Performing Treasury-related analyses: e.g. for foreign exchange or interest rate management, asset management and financing
• General Administration: Treasury deal settlement support, bank statement management
• Subsidiary Support including global and virtual collaboration
• Participation in Treasury team meetings as well as bank meetings
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Student (f/m) of a university or university of applied sciences, minimum of two-year study in economics or business administration with focus on finance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel & Power Point)
• Knowledge in SAP ERP FI and SAP TRM preferable
• Very good written and verbal communication skills both in English and German
• Independent, responsible, self-reliant and self-driven approach to work
• Good analytical skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please as well describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
Completed internship in Treasury / Finance or banking apprenticeship is desirable.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.