Working Student (f/m/d): Landscape Orchestration Product Owner Assistance in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Landscape Orchestration team is part of the Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area.
Our mission is to develop, deliver and operate state-of-the-art services to support customers, in the digital transformation journey, to reach operational excellence.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support us in operational execution topics in our Landscape Orchestration (LO) product team in Walldorf (Germany).
Primary responsibility is to support the Landscape Orchestration product team with organizational tasks:
- Design, prepare and maintain product roadmaps and customer presentations
- Work on graphics and visual presentations of complex technical scenarios
- Maintain product team resources (wiki, SharePoint, MS Teams und Jam etc.)
- Driving smaller projects and assigned tasks (e.g. data analysis; research on defined topics)
- Help to prepare workshops and events (e.g. screen recordings, product demo videos; etc)
- Support for internal meetings and workshops coordination (e.g. logistics, materials, etc.)
- Support for content collection for internal communication channels (e.g. newsletter, jam, etc.)
We are proud of our Team atmosphere: trust, supporting each other and fun in working together, is daily present.
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: (Media) Computer Science or related technical subject
- Computer skills: MS Office skills (specially PowerPoint and Excel); basic graphic design
- Language skills: Fluency in English and German
- Very good organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work focused, independently, reliable, pragmatic and result oriented.
- Ability to understand complex technical scenarios and create a simplified picture
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.