Working Student (f/m/d): SAP S/4HANA Movement: Communication Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Moving to the digital core represents the first act to the Intelligent Enterprise. Our goal with MOVE going forward – 2020 and beyond – is to make sure no SAP ERP customer is left behind on their journey to the Intelligent Enterprise. The journey needs to be fast and safe and with maximum focus on business value. With the focus on customer success, we prioritize our efforts and investments according to the new market reality, we have a common success measure across SAP, and we run simple with a streamlined governance model.
- Create communication materials (e.g. write and publish blogposts, articles and social media posts, which are relevant for the various target groups on internal and external channels)
- Support asset production (videos and PPTs for marketing and event activities)
- Research, develop and deliver communication content for internal and external programs, initiatives, campaigns, events
- Take care of administrative tasks
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively multitask duties and responsibilities
- Ability to follow through and respond to requests with a high degree of accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.