Working Student (f/m/d) in the area of Program- and Quality Management for SAP Artificial Intelligen in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the Artificial Intelligence team at SAP is to enable SAP AI’s transformation towards a scalable AI application development approach. The Business Operations team within SAP AI ensures that the AI team plans and executes in alignment with SAP´s Corporate AI Strategy, strengthens organizational alignment with internal stakeholders and helps to provide SAP AI with simple and efficient HR- / Controlling- / Program- / Quality- and Portfolio Management processes and service excellence to deliver the value our customers expect. The Program Management function as part of AI Business Operations is assisting the AI Program Leads that Standard Development Processes are followed and the use of standard development tools like Sirius, Jira, PPMS to ensure Traceability, Compliance, Stability, Security and Quality.
We are looking for a committed and passionate student (f/m/d) with a business process and technology background to support us. Your tasks are:
- Assisting the Artificial Intelligence Program Leads that Standard Development Processes are followed and the use of standard development tools like Sirius, Jira, PPMS to ensure Traceability, Compliance, Stability, Security and Quality.
- Maintenance of our Program Management Wiki including Release Schedule, Standard Development Process Descriptions and so on.
- Project support, e.g. implementation of Dashboards to measure Usage and Adoption
- Support prototype implementations, data analysis, reporting and test activities e.g. of Chatbots
- Communicate with project teams and program members, and build your own network within SAP to fulfill all required tasks
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: information technology, computer science, mathematics, engineering, economics or related area
- Computer skills: good skills in all Microsoft Office products necessary, especially in Excel & Power Point including VBA, Programing (e.g. Java; Python) would be a plus; basic knowledge in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Chatbots
- Language skills: fluent in English, German as a plus
- Soft skills: analytic capabilities, good presentations and communication skills, highly motivated, flexible & open for ad-hoc requests; ability to think innovative and be open for new trends
- Others: basic project management skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.