Working Student (f/m/d): Roll-out of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in SAP S/4HANA in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Chief Operations Office of SAP S/4HANA is looking for a working student to support the SAP S/4HANA-wide roll-out of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
OKRs are an agile leadership and management framework that helps us translate our Winning Plan into operative level strategy execution.
Enabled by a SaaS tool from Workpath, the OKR framework allows us to align, focus, collaborate on and track a shared objective within and across teams, creating transparency around our priorities and outcomes of our efforts.
Based on the successful pilot of introducing and implementing OKRs in select teams in SAP S/4HANA, we are now preparing for a roll-out to the broader SAP S/4HANA organization.
As a working student you will join our Central team based in Walldorf and Munich virtually and will closely collaborate with key stakeholders to make the roll-out a success.
You can expect tasks such as:
• Supporting the SAP S/4HANA Leadership Team, OKR Program and Workstream Leads in the roll-out of the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) Framework within SAP S/4HANA
• Preparing onboarding materials and supporting the onboarding of new teams in OKR methodology
• Drafting and managing OKR-related communications within SAP S/4HANA
• Managing the OKR Coach Community and participating in regular calls with OKR Coaches and Enthusiasts
• Designing and analysing surveys in collaboration with the SAP Survey Management team
• Collaborating with third party vendors by coordinating trainings, providing user support
This role offers a broad and diverse array of learning and development opportunities:
• Get an in-depth understanding of OKRs
• Learn how to lead change in a viral way
• Deepen your project management, tool implementation and communication skills
• Extend your network and visibility within SAP SE
As a student your working hours will be flexible with a maximum of 20 hours per week during the semester and up to 40 hours per week during the semester break.
We offer a unique working environment and a living working student community in our location.
As a full-fledged member of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience as well as theoretical know how. Individual support from a personal mentor enables you to gain experience with an international project environment.
• Currently a student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences
• Preferred course of study(s): Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Communication, Business informatics, Psychology, or related subjects
• Mandatory very good MS office knowledge (in particular PowerPoint)
• Languages: very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
• Soft skills: Creative and curious, can-do attitude, reliable, team-oriented, ability to drive topics independently and open-mindedly, analytical and structured
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.