Working student (f/m/d): project management support in SAP S/4HANA development in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
In S/4HANA we are combining a modern and simplified Enterprise Management developed on SAP HANA with SAP Business Solutions (Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.) and Business Networks.
As part of the SAP S/4HANA Procurement development team, the student (f/m/d) would focus on the support of the team in an ongoing co-innvation project with an important German customer. He/she would work closely with Product Owners and the Area Lead to:
- Organization of customer meetings
- Development Backlog preparation
- Creation of presentations
- Taking over administrative tasks in software delivery
- Support in HR related tasks
- The position would offer you insigths into the the SAP standard development and delivery.
- Additionally the student (f/m/d) would gather experience in the execution of a customer project.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Communications, HR, Business Administration, Economics or a related course of study
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German (mandatory)
- Good interpersonal skills (i.e. comfortable with reaching out to new colleagues) Ability to interact with diverse project teams / stakeholders
- Good self-organization skills; some project work experience and HR experience is useful
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.