Working Student (f/m/d) - Intelligent Data & Analytics (ID&A) Organization in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Intelligent Data & Analytics (ID&A) Organization assumes SAP-wide ownership for management reporting and in this context drives SAP’s Business Intelligence strategy, promotes the actual usage of BI solutions in tight collaboration with the business, BI-, development- and IT teams. By enabling best in class reporting processes relying on one unified BI model with pre-defined standards, the team fosters a culture of fact-based decision-making and effectively drives the transformation towards managing analytics as an enterprise-wide asset according to SAP’s strategy and key business priorities.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC): you will learn to build dashboards with SAC, support creation of new analytical assets and dynamic visual stories
- Work effectively on multiple projects at the same time
- Updating and maintaining internal documentation, e.g. within the internal Wiki
- Provide communication support that will include presentation preparations and whitepapers
Provide regular quality checks of analytical assets
- Currently enrolled as student at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: Excellent Microsoft skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of relational database management systems and data structures
- Strong reporting and analytical capabilities
- Proactive and self-dependent working style, sticking to commitments
- Quick learner and able to demonstrate speed in handling various operational topics
- Fluent English and preferable German language skills - written and verbal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and service-oriented thinking
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.