Developer (Associate) SAP S/4 HANA (f/m/d) SAP Innovative Business Solutions - Commodity Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, we empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real!
We are looking for ABAP developers to help clients in the growing context of Commodity Management to dream bigger, work smarter, and change their worlds.
As developer you will have the opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle of development products and projects in the area of Commodity Management. The lifecycle includes the requirement engineering phase, as well as the design, implementation, and maintenance phases of customer-specific solutions.
- You will work closely together with internal colleagues, partners, and customer teams to ensure successful project completion while applying agile methods
- You will focus on the customer’s value proposition and create a high-quality user experience
- You will work in virtual and culturally diverse teams
- During customer projects, you will work at customer site or in our office remotely
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Minimum of 0-3 years of overall experience in software
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or a related discipline
- Good programming skills in ABAP and/or UI5
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Open to innovative ideas and technologies
- Strong customer focus
- Fluent (verbal and written) German and good English languages skills are mandatory
We at IBSO make innovation real by using the latest technologies for internet of things, blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data and analytics. We deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.