Developer Associate (f/m/d) in Finance Operations in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
You will work in a development team in the application area of S/4HANA Financial Operations. You apply the lean development model and methods of agile software engineering. You contribute to improving and re-defining Financial Operations functionalities for better usability and easier consumption. Our delivery focus is Cloud first.
As developer associate (f/m/d), you will
- Develop software using Fiori, Fiori Elements, ABAP, Core Data Services, and SAP HANA features
- Apply agile software development approaches
- Focus on design, coding, testing, and quality assurance
- Analyze and solve issues in existing and new code
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and keep up with latest technology trends
- Acquire relevant business domain knowledge
- Work in an innovative environment and collaborate with international SAP teams
- Interact with customers
To deliver first class results, you show initiative and drive topics to resolution with a high level of quality, speed, reliability, and efficiency. You have ambition to build future-proof products using the best-suited technologies. You want to strengthen your personal Cloud mindset and Cloud experience. You enjoy working as part of a team and sharing your knowledge.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in (business) informatics, natural sciences, information systems or economics – or in a comparable field
- Good software development/programming skills (in any common programming language)
- High commitment to quality, reliability, and a self-motivating style of working
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- General interest in financial business processes
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn new subjects quickly
- Knowledge of technologies supporting cloud native architecture is appreciated
- Proficient in English and German (or willingness to learn fast)
About the Team
Our S/4HANA Financial Operations Team develops several core SAP products including the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition. We drive innovation to support our customers with state-of-the-art user experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.