Associate Support Engineer (w/m/d) for SAP Fiori in Center of Expertise in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
Our motivated and diverse team within the SAP Customer Success organization "Center of Expertise" has the mission to support SAP's largest customers as trusted advisors for a successful SAP Fiori adoption.
Are you interested in diverse and balanced activities with direct contact to our customers, either remote or on the customer’s premises? Do you want to collaborate with teams in other regions across the globe?
We offer a position where you can develop yourself into …
… a trusted advisor for our customers to guide them on their digitization journey towards the intelligent enterprise, or
… a technical expert who does not stop a complex analysis until the final root cause has been found, or
… a developer that guides our customers in latest technologies and innovative user interface developments, or
… a managing role for challenging situations by working together with further expert teams, customer account representatives, SAP Product Management and development teams.
We are looking for an open-minded team player to complement our team to ensure our customer’s success.
EXPERIENCE & ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree (bachelor/master/PhD) in computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or comparable fields
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on quality
- Good communication skills in constructive and open style within team and customer-facing environments; fluent in German and English
- Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in innovative technologies
- Good programming skills and experience in at least one programming language; experience in user interface programming would be advantageous.
- Be passionate about staying current on fast-changing IT landscape and technologies and be confident to suggest new innovative ways to drive customer success.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.