User Assistance Developer Associate (f/m/d) in S/4HANA Cloud Foundation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
If you are a customer-focused user assistance developer, have a strong interest in software, and who would like to work in a fast-paced environment in a multinational area, then we’d like to receive your application. We cultivate an open and communicative atmosphere in our User Assistance (UA) team.
You’ll receive training in the technical and other aspects related to your tasks that are relevant for your job. Your tasks will be:
- Proofreading and editing content for usability, readability, and linguistic correctness
- Creating UA deliverables (both text and multimedia) in close collaboration with the development teams, UX designers, and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the UA deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in style and tone appropriate for the product and audience according to target group and target market
- Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards
- Acting as an advocate for an excellent user experience
You can be a part of our committed UA team in this exciting UA journey and support us in achieving our goals.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- A good to excellent bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree
- Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, preferably with excellent written and spoken skills in German
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
- Computer skills: XML, MS Office, Wikis, CMS
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality
- Experience in technical writing
- Flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer
- Extended computer skills as DITA, GitHub, graphic tools or programming
About the Team
The S/4HANA Cloud Foundation unit is at the center of S/4HANA Cloud development accelerating innovation delivery. We are the link between efficient cloud application development and ease of consumption by our customers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.