User Assistance Developer Associate (f/m/d) for Move Applications in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
As a User Assistance Developer Associate (f/m/d) in the Move Applications Program you will be working with a group of talented and motivated colleagues. Within our development team, we practice agile methods and a trust-based working model.
Your tasks will include:
- Writing documentation for software applications for example, online help, manuals, and tutorials
- Providing additional, target group-specific user assistance in the form of image maps, infographics, videos, or blog posts
- Researching and defining technical and business terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards
- Proof-reading and editing user interface texts for usability and readability
- Working in a cross-functional and international team with developers and product owners as well as translators
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Good bachelor or master’s degree in technical writing, communications, new media, translation or a related subject
- Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills in English and German
- Ability to work on different parallel activities and in multiple teams under tight deadlines
- Ability to structure complex information for different target groups
- Good people skills and joy in sharing knowledge with others
- Experience in creating technical documentation
- Experience with content creation for social media or production of videos and infographics is a plus
- Experience in IXIASOFT DITA CMS is a big advantage
- SAP product knowledge (especially in the area of Oil and Gas Downstream or TM based sales order scheduling) is a plus
About the team
As part of Move Applications Program, we are developing standard application which safeguard and expand our installed base and enable our customers to transition to the Intelligent Enterprise.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.