Administration Associate (f/m/d) for S/4HANA Cloud Product Management (Limited Full Time) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
To support the head of S/4HANA Cloud Product Management Cross Topics and the team with a variety of day-to-day administrative and planning tasks, as well as smaller special projects, we are hiring an Administration Associate.
You will handle the following tasks in particular:
- Organization of meetings (in most cases conference calls via the phone, but also physical meetings face-to-face
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangements
- As well as internal & external communication
You will proactively assist with smaller special projects as needed. In addition you would take care of simple controlling tasks, like project staffing of external consultants, tracking of actual costs and creating forecast reports.
Assignments involve work of complex nature, requiring short turn-around times and discretion. Some tasks require detailed understanding of internal operations, organizational procedures and personnel to be successful. In this position you will report into the head of S/4HANA Cloud Product Management Cross Topics.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administrations, Economics or Information Technology
- High level of flexibility and enthusiasm for the projects on hand with a high commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well-structured and good time management skills
- Successful in working within diverse and multi-national teams
- Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills; experienced Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- 1+ years working experience at SAP or other companies
About the Team
As part of the Product Engineering board area the S/4HANA Cloud Product Management unit focuses on the definition and delivery of SAP S/4HANA Cloud as SAP's new core product in the public cloud.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.