Java Developer Associate (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
Working in our team is easy – but challenging, it’s entertaining – but serious, it’s modern – but proven, and it is your chance to be part of an encouraging team where your talented mindset and high motivation is valued.
Are you interested in using state-of-the-art technologies, work with SAP’s innovative cloud platform, and build software that users love? Then we would be thrilled to get to know you.
As a developer in our team, you will be developing digital products for a growing audience across multiple countries and regions and work in close collaboration with designers, business owners, frontend developers, and other experts.
Your daily business will include:
- Writing Java Code using Jersey/Spring/Spring Boot
- Managing databases and tables on SAP HANA Database with Flyway
- Using GitHub Enterprise for version control and backlog management
- Ensuring code quality with JUnit tests and code reviews
- Designing and implementing REST/GraphQL/OData APIs
- Collaborating with Frontend Developers on API design
- Collaborating with users and designers in InVision and Abstract
- Working in an agile environment
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
- Very good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills – you should be able to quickly understand new information
- Experience in Java
- Experience with SQL and API-Design is a plus but not required
- Experience with JUnit tests and version control with Git is a plus but not required
- Experience with SAP technologies, such as SAP Cloud Platform or SAP HANA is a plus but not required
- Fluency in German and English language
We are very interested in digital trends and work with a customer-oriented mindset. In addition, we value high self-motiviation and encourage taking the initiative. If that sounds like you, get in touch!
#youngtalents #development #stateoftheart #java #spring #hana #sapcloudplatform
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.