Security Associate/Specialist (f/m/d) - SAP HANA & Analytics Security Cross Engineering in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- You are keen about leading edge technologies such as Cloud Analytics, Big Data and SAP HANA?
- You understand SAP’s in-memory & analytics solutions and want to help them reaching the next level?
- You are interested and passionate about security and data protection?
- You are experienced in secure software development and latest software security technology?
- You always want to learn more?
- You are interested in a challenging but rewarding environment as part of expert team?
- You are a passionate team-player, building networks across organizations?
If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future and engineer secure high quality business software.
About the team
Do you want to be part of the team that helps to protect our customers most valuable assets in the data-driven world?
The SAP HANA & Analytics Development organization is tasked with bringing the powerful capabilities of SAP HANA, SAP Data Warehousing and SAP Analytics together to harness the potential of the full information value chain. In order to be successful, it is crucially important that customers have full confidence that their valuable assets – their data – are well protected.
The SAP HANA & Analytics Security team is a motivated team of experts that centrally drives end-to-end security and data protection. We support teams across the organization (e.g. development, architecture, product management, operations) to ensure that our products, both on premise and in the cloud, are always ready for the growing cyber security threats, meet customer requirements and expectations as well as being compliant to internal and external regulations.
- You will be supporting to identify security threats and risks of new and existing developments by applying methodologies like security reviews, security testing and threat modeling
- You will be working closely with developers, architects, administrators etc. to help them understand challenges, risks and threats
- You will work closely with global development and operations teams to assist them in implementing secure software and running secure cloud services
- You will be involved in coming up with new and innovative solutions to meet today’s and future security challenges of secure development and operation of standard software on enterprise scale
- You will help to design security solutions that comply with controls of certification bodies like ISO 27001, SOC
- You will build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders
- You will keep up to date with new developments in security challenges and security solutions
You will create reports on security and compliance status of products
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interested and willing to analyze security problems and designing security solutions
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Very good German and English language skills
- Knowledge of IT system operations and/or software development
- Basic understanding of security methodologies like threat/attacker modelling, secure software development processes
- Background in security technologies, security architectures, security testing and software development
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like container, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, CI/CD
- Database and HANA knowledge
- Basic understanding of security certifications like ISO 27001, SOC, etc.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, physics, mathematics or comparable
2+ years of working experience in software product security.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.