Junior Full Stack Developer (Sirius Team)(f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
We are The Tools Team at SAP, and we are looking for somebody like you.
On our mission to increase developer productivity and provide CI/CD services, we are expanding our team and looking for an associate developer (f/m/d).
You will work in a scrum team together with other developers, UX designers and product owners that is responsible for Sirius and SecurityHub, internal tools for program management and corporate quality control. We are a team with a high degree of freedom and autonomy - we see us more as need-finders than order-takers. Furthermore, we take UX and our products seriously, but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
Your area of operation:
- You'll be involved in all phases of the devOps lifecycle – from idea generation over development and testing up to operations and support (with focus on development).
- You'll collaborate with a fun, supportive and highly talented team.
You are also entitled to participate in our initiative that reserves up to 10% of our time for research & innovation.
Note: In times of the pandemic, we are currently all working from home. This may change though, and sometimes, we decide to meet in person for a workshop or session. Therefore, you need to be located close enough to come by.
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field (Uni, FH, Duale Hochschule, Ausbildung etc.)
- Experience in database development (SQL)
- Quality mindset, experience with test automation/TDD
- Open to work full stack (focusing is allowed though)
- Very good in English (spoken)
We don't expect that you know everything already - we will help you to learn.
The following is beneficial, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Cloud platforms, e.g. Cloud Foundry, SCP, GCP, Azure
- Experience with frameworks like NodeJS, NestJS or Angular
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing microservices.
About the Team
Find out more about us at https://ux-design.rocks.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.