(Senior) Ad Monetization Manager - Games (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
We are seeking an (Senior) Ad Monetization Manager - Games (all genders) who will work on our mobile and web game projects. This position is based in Goodgame’s Hamburg office. This position requires relevant experience in digital advertising execution and strategy. An Ad Monetization Manager's time here will encompass not only strategic thought, but practical implementation and optimization. You will be responsible for our in-game advertising features in game, as well as optimizing and implementing ad networks and its campaigns.
We are looking for someone who knows how to control ad mediations and ad networks that help drive ad revenues for our projects. You work closely together with developers and product teams to accompany the implementation process. Together with monetization managers you will balance the scope of ad penetration in-game to maximize overall product performance. You will be tasked with thinking big and then building smart ad plans to address our product’s needs. If you are working in digital advertising with a gaming reference and are ready to take on a bigger role with a rapidly expanding team then this might be the position to grow your career.
- Own the execution and optimization of digital in-game ad campaigns across a variety of formats, platforms and across our games
- Implementation, monitoring and optimization of in-game advertising features
- Lead negotiations with new relevant ad partners and accompany adding new ad networks into our in-game ads system
- Testing and evaluation of new in-game ad formats (rewarded video, interstitials, offer wall, native, banners, blended ads)
- Deriving holistic vision for the long-term usage of in-game advertising in our games
- Self-reliant creation of management reports and performance comparisons
- Proactive derivation of measures to optimize the existing monitoring tools
- Relevant experience in ad monetization
- Strong ad publishing experience with ad networks like Facebook Audience Network and AdMob
- A keen understanding of the digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as advertising technologies evolve
- Experience working directly with stakeholders, including presenting plans and reports
- A free2play gaming reference in your present career is a plus
- Experience working at a firm, agency or organization in a similar or comparable role
- Excellent communication skills. You are a team player through and through
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong organizational skills; you can juggle multiple projects at once
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.