Product Owner Mobile Apps (f/m/d) - Köln/ Remote
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
We are Trusted Shops, Europe's No. 1 trust brand. For over 20 years we have been pursuing the mission "enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age" - 30,000 companies and over 25 million online shoppers are convinced by our products.
Trusted Shops continuously develops and provides valuable digital products & services, such as the Trustmark, Money-back-Guarantee and our new review platform eTrusted. With eTrusted, we launched the next generation of cloud-based SAAS platforms that enables businesses to leverage the full power of experience feedback, independent from any industry.
We believe that transactional feedback should be manageable from everywhere. Therefore, we are looking for you as a skilled & passionate Product Owner for our Business mobile apps.
- You are passionate about Mobile Apps and already worked on them in a business context
- You have experience as PO, Product Manager (or equivalent) in an IT/ SAAS context
- You have a technical understanding of app development technologies
- You are convinced of the agile approach in software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You have a naturally high degree of personal responsibility and are well organized
- You are energetic, pragmatic and result-oriented
What you can expect from us:
- Ownership of our mobile applications with the goal, to make transactional feedback for our customers manageable from anywhere
- A dynamic product engineering department to work with
- State of the art technology in use, where you ideally can contribute your ideas
- A highly skilled and motivated team to work with (Andorid- / iOs Dev), as well as shared resources from within our organization (UX, QA, Agile Coaching) and external agencies
- Colleagues who are following the mission to enable trust in a digital world with a great deal of fun at work
- The outlook to also built consumer related native mobile apps
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Flexible working conditions - Work from almost anywhere in Europe (100% remote is possible)
- An intensive training programme and (leadership) learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.